Taylee is two months old, I can't believe it. She has grown so much and we love her to pieces. she weighs 11 lbs 2 oz and has the cutest chubby checks. She has gotten a lot better with her reflux the last couple of days and I hope it lasts. We changed her medicine again and so far the combination has been working, cross your fingers it works forever. One thing about Taylee is that she has never been much of a sleeper, I remember in the hospital she didn't sleep much and I thought that was weird, all new babies sleep a lot right? To this day she can go all day without sleep, on Friday of last week she was wake from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. sometimes I wish that she would just sleep so I can get something done. Some more little tidbits about Taylee is that she loves music, it calms her right down, along with the blow dryer, and the sound of her brother, it is so cute to watch her look around when she hears him talking. She is ticklish on her feet, she gets a big smile on her face when you tickle them, and she loves to bounce, she has the strongest little legs and loves to use them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment