Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday we spent finishing up our girl shopping, we went back and purchased the wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses, decided to go to Distribution Center and DI for fun, we had a blast just the girls! On Wednesday everyone want to go snowmobiling and since I couldn't because of the baby, I stayed home with Nick, Colton and Taylee. I thought since I really wanted to go and couldn't that I would treat myself to a little pampering, and manicure, and thanks to Summer I did just that. They look so good and it's nice once in awhile to be girlie. That night after everyone was home, my mom and Larry treated everyone one to "Craigos, I decided that I was going to cheat and eat the spicy sausage pasta and pizza with YES cheese on it. I knew that I would be up all night with Taylee but Craigo's would be worth it. Well, I think that Taylee wanted to give me a late birthday present because she was so good that night and it didn't seem to bother her at all, THANKS BABY!

No comments: