Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sneezles and Wheezles

This is how I feel



My couch is full of this


We have the sniffles and whiffles here at the Munns home this week, boogers flying and diaper changes galore. I love my kids to death, but I can't stand bodily fluids all over me! We have all been sick expect for Bryce since Saturday, Colton with the worst having a fever for three days now. He scared us all on Tuesday evening when his fever rose to 104, but with some Motrin, a blessing, and a cold bath it came back down quick. Is it bad to say I really like it when they have fevers because all they want to do is sit there not get into anything and be held, I love to snuggle. I can't wait for us to be all better and my couch to not look like a big ball of slime! Colton makes sure to tag my chairs and couch on his climb into them with his nose, EVERYTIME, good thing they are enduro suede!

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

That is no fun!! I hope all is well soon. Couch smears get old fast :)