Bryce-Natalie-Colton-Taylee-Carter
Those are super cute! I need to get crackin on making some for our little girl- how much ribbon do I need per bow?
Nat these are great! Do they have clips on the back? what kind? do you think you could share a quick step by step tutorial on how you did these? Thanks :)
So cute! I wish you were closer so you could teach me and we could have a bow making party! I like red polka dot one's the best. Nice job!
Oh my gosh Natalie! These are ADORABLE! Can you make me some? ;) haha-Lauren
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are super cute! I need to get crackin on making some for our little girl- how much ribbon do I need per bow?
Nat these are great! Do they have clips on the back? what kind? do you think you could share a quick step by step tutorial on how you did these? Thanks :)
So cute! I wish you were closer so you could teach me and we could have a bow making party! I like red polka dot one's the best. Nice job!
Oh my gosh Natalie! These are ADORABLE! Can you make me some? ;) haha
-Lauren
Post a Comment