Taylee was blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in
Grandma and Grandpa Munns
My brother Nick
My sister Corina
My mom and stepdad Larry
my little princess
Colton loves his little sister
I still can't believe there is four of us now
My hottie hubby
I will always remeber Taylee's blessing day, it was my brothers 24th Birthday too!
What a stud
all the food, YUM
Colton and his cousin Matthew all suggled up watching a movie, they were best buds that weekend
My little brother all geared up to ride the snow machines
Bryce's cousins Ashley and Stephanie ready to ride. They came up along with the parents, sister Megan, and some friends to attend Taylee's blessing, we had a blast with them, they are always fun to be around!
My sister Corina and Colton being pulled by Bryce's dad on the four wheeler, Colton loved it and showed no fear.
Colton and daddy going for a ride, Bryce pulled out his old sled and was so excited it still worked!
My little peanut
My little brother Nick, my mom and step dad Larry, with Bryce pulling them, watch out!
I love this kid
Nick pulling Corina
Ready to ride
We started the day riding snow machines, we didn't want to go far so we rode them in the fields around our house. We came in at lunch time to some homemade chili made by Bryce's mom. We spent the rest of the day getting dinner ready for the blessing. It was really good to see eveyone the came to the blessing, and to know that we have so many people that love us!



2 comments:
YAY for Taylee! :) Wish we could have been there! I can't beleive Nick is 24 now! :)
I am trying to figure out if I can come up before the snow is gone! Snow machining was SO fun! Pictures are coming soon...Sorry school was busy this week.
Post a Comment