Thursday morning we went to Boise with my mom, Larry, Corina, and Nick and went to Hobby Lobby, I LOVE THAT STORE. Corina is getting married and wanted my help with flowers and decorations so that was my excuse for going, really I wanted to go buy more ribbon and lets face it, it's a Interior Designers DREAM store! They have everything and anything that you would want or need for your home decor, or craft project. We spent 4 almost 5 hours there and then went to Famous Dave's for dinner, very good!! We stayed that night at my cousin Corey's house, and the next morning went to the outlet mall. We couldn't get out of Boise without going to Carters, and amazingly I didn't spend any money, shocking! We had a really good time with my family all week and it was really sad to see them go. I wish that they lived closer so we could do more stuff with them, but when they are here it makes it more special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment