Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Food Falling from the Sky


This past weekend Bryce took Colton, Taylee and I on a date, we went to dinner at Fongs with some friends Mark and Summer and their little boys Tegan and Bridger. We had a really good time and Colton and Tegan played and ran around the whole time, good thing they weren't that busyat the restaurant. Tegan being the good kid would listen to his mom when she told him to sit and not run around, and Colton would go up to him and whisper Tegan lets go run, yup my little boy is the instigator, oh we're in trouble. On the way home we stopped off at redbox to get a movie, (have you ever tried to get a cheep movie on a Friday, in a college town,) what a mess, I think that Bryce was in line for a least a half hour. When he came back to the car he didn't have the movie I wanted, because of course it was gone, and he said he wasn't going to leave empty handed so he checked out Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. It was really cute and Colton ended up watching it 5 times before we took it back. Every time he wanted to watch it he would come up to me and say, "mommy, can I watch food falling from the sky," SO CUTE!

No comments: