Sunday, February 14, 2010

Monday


can't wait for summer






I am kind of sad because Monday was my brithday, and even though it was great to be able to spend it with my family, I am sad because it is my last birthday in my 20's, yes to all that didn't know, I am 29! That day we did some shopping in Idaho Falls for my sisters wedding stuff, ate lunch at Bajio's and then spent the evening with Bryce and the guys. My family was so good to me this year, they gave me a cute dress and sweater from Down East took us to dinner and spoiled Taylee with cute clothes, I love shopping for her more than myself!



1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Happy Birthday Natalie dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish than it would be....A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME! :)


PS: Cute clothes!