Monday, November 30, 2009

BABY here we come

My appointment today went really good, I packed my bags and brought them with me because I thought they were going to tell me EXACTLY what they told me, I finally got to see me doctor which I love and she told me that I was 6 cm dilated and that I could go up to the hospital right then and have a baby. Of course Bryce was like getter done, but I was like oh my gosh I have last minute things to do, so we decided that we would wait and come in the morning and get checked again to see if I have dilated further. So tomorrow will probably be baby day, I am really excited but nervous!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Hurray for the baby to be here!! Hope all goes well.

Brittney K. said...

Wow! What fun! Can't wait to see some pics!

Gosfam said...

So cool!! I wish mine were somewhat planned like that :)

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Wow, good luck with everything Natalie!!! We are so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see her!

Summer Mortensen said...

No fair!! Just kidding, i hope everything goes well and she gets here quickly! I can't wait to see her! Let me know if there's anything we can do! (like watch Colton) Good luck!!

ashley said...

congrats and good luck! can't wait to see pictures

Patty said...

Go Natty Go!
You are the most calm and collected pregnant lady out there.