Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am Thankful for

Our spare bathroom before

ugh

my new bed, awe!!!


my new entry way


new bathroom

A very small spare bathroom but it looks amazing


new floor in the kitchen, as you can see I still need to paint



our kitchen floor before



I truly have a lot to be thankful for this year, I have a wonderful son that I adore more than life, who is so sweet and tells me numerous times a day that he loves me. I have a nice place to live, good health, great friends, a solid testimony of the gospel, and a new addition on the way, but the one thing that I am the most grateful at this time is my wonderful husband. Now I get to brag he is so kind, and being very helpful and understanding these past few weeks while I was on bed rest, he never complained and took care of the house better than I could have. He amazes me all the things he can do, and he tries to please everyone. This past year he has build an addition on to his parents house, he is over there EVERYDAY doing something for them from trim to moving furniture, laying tile, to building a deck. On top of that he found the time to help me fix up the baby's room, remodel our spare bathroom, lay new flooring in my kitchen and entry way, and build me a new bed, while farming and being a husband and great father. I love him so much and am so glad that he is in my life.

1 comment:

Holly said...

The new flooring looks great! Your new bed is gorgeous!! What a great husband you have! Aren't handy men the greatest? Hope all goes well with the arrival of your newest addition :)