Sunday, November 8, 2009

only two days left/ I guess I should explain

This week at Albertson's there is a General Mills promotion, if you spend $30 on participating products that are listed in there add, then you get $15 back at the end of your transaction. The $15 comes in the form of a coupon that prints after you have paid. Then you can use that $15 on another transaction totalling $30 and then they will give another $15 after that transaction is completed. You can go to http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/groceryguide.php and click on forums, then click on your state and they will list the stores that are having sales in your area. they will also send you directly to the links that have the coupons so you can print them off and use them in on your purchase.
I wanted cereal, Albertson's had cereal on sale for $1.88 as part of there promotion, I went http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/groceryguide.php and they had a link to were I could get a coupon for $1 off of 2 boxes of the cereal that I wanted so that made it $1.38. If all I wanted was cereal and nothing else on the promotion looked like something that I needed I would buy $30 worth of cereal then give them my coupons which would be $8.00 off, then my total would be $22.00. The cashier would then give me $15 back so really I paid $7.00 for 16 boxes of cereal great deal, or you could use the $15 toward another transaction of $30.
I hope that this explains it, if you need some further help there are links on my blog that probably can explain it better, GOOD LUCK!!!!!



I got

9 boxes of Cereal
3 jars of Mayonnaise
2 progresso chicken broth
2 cake mixes
4 cake frosting's
4 cookie mixes
2 Lipton onion soup mixes
1 box of Kleenex wipes
2 Lipton rice dinners
1 box of Klondike ice cream bars

1 bottle of shampoo

1 bottle of conditioner


I paid $23.50
I saved $76.84

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

Okay so what is the promo? Are there coupons involved. What great deals--I may have to make a 20min drive to the nearest Albertsons.