at Grandma and Grandpa Greats
Colton and Bryce discovering a dinosaur fossil in the quarry
Bryce and I decided to be spontaneous and go out of town at the last minute, it was so much fun and much needed. We were going to show up at my parents house in Washington and surprise them but found out they were going Elk hunting that weekend so we decided to go take a small trip to Salt Lake. Colton had never been swimming so we decided to stay in a hotel instead of with family and it was a blast. The hotel had a nice pool. it was a little hot for a pool so I couldn't stay in very long but Colton loved it and has no fear of water which makes me VERY nervous.
We went to a lot of pawn shops, and to Cabelas for Bryce and went shopping for baby things for me, I love Carters!!!! We took Colton to the dinosaur museum in Lehi, and the train station in Ogden, Colton loves trains right now so it was fun to see the expression on his face to see huge trains, he had so much fun.
We came home on Saturday, got Colton dressed up and went trick or treating he looked so cute in his cowboy costume, I love having a kid this age it makes the holidays so much more fun, I can't wait for Christmas.



4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time down here! Next time you guys come down, give us a call :). I hit the Carter's outlet a week or so ago too and totally stocked up! I LOVE that place too!
We heard you were coming, and knew we wouldn't hear from you...Ashy and I may have shed some tears. Nonetheless we are glad you had a great time!
Oooh, Natalie i want a copy of that picture of Tegan and Colton! It turned out really cute! Glad you guys had fun on your little get away, i'm jelous!
I second Rachel, next time you guys come down here, for sure give us a call. Your blanket is so cute, and I love the bows you have been making!
Post a Comment