It is snowing outside right now and I love it, mostly because I don't have to drive in it, just enjoy it from my window!!! Whenever it snows it always gets me in the Christmas spirit, I start to think about what I want to give people and setting up my Christmas tree, Bryce doesn't like that idea. One of the first things that comes into my head when it snows is the song "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas," one of me favorite Christmas songs, so to all of you that feel the same way as me..... bake some cookies, snuggle up in a blanket, turn on some Christmas music, and enjoy, that's what I am going to do!!!!!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Let it snow
It is snowing outside right now and I love it, mostly because I don't have to drive in it, just enjoy it from my window!!! Whenever it snows it always gets me in the Christmas spirit, I start to think about what I want to give people and setting up my Christmas tree, Bryce doesn't like that idea. One of the first things that comes into my head when it snows is the song "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas," one of me favorite Christmas songs, so to all of you that feel the same way as me..... bake some cookies, snuggle up in a blanket, turn on some Christmas music, and enjoy, that's what I am going to do!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment