We have come to the last few weeks of this pregnancy and there are some things that I am going to miss and somethings I won't miss here is the list
I will miss:
-Being able to get a full nights sleep, Colton slept through the night starting at 4 months old and I have really enjoyed that, I am a really grumpy person when someone interrupts my sleep!
- Feeling her kick and move
- the anticipation
- getting her room and clothes ready, and buying new clothes ( I know that the clothes buying won't stop, but the tiny newborn clothes are so cute)
- the things my husband does around the house because I can't do it
-THE THING I WILL MISS THE MOST....... the ANTICIPATION
Things I will not miss:
- Heat burn
-and itchy belly
-being out of breath
- weight gain
- my intense sense of smell
- not being able to bend over and tie my shoes
- being really slow
-THE NUMBER ONE THING I WILL NOT MISS: BRAXTON HICKS with CRAMPS, being on TURBUTALINE, and BED REST, and worrying I am going to have her early,
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for the end!!!!!!
I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I hope that I am some what dilated so we can get this party started. I am officially taking my self off of bed rest on Monday, I will still take the medicine until my appointment on Wednesday there are just some last minute things that I need to get done that I can't do laying down!!!!



6 comments:
Nat I can't believe she is almost here!!! Time flies! If you are looking for something to keep you entertained until Wednesday I am in need of a Hooter Hider!!! Don't feel obligated but call me and let me know if you want to do it!
congrats on the end..and good luck!
Yeah! Let's get this party started! You have the best attitude of any pregnant woman I know.
Natalie, I need your e-mail address to ask for help on a family list. Janie
janie.nielsen@kernrivergas.com
Hurray the end is in sight! Did you go early with Colton? I can't remember- maybe you'll be having the baby instead of eating turkey dinner. Hope all goes well.
You look so great Natalie! I can't believe how time has flown by :) Can't wait to hear about your baby girl!
Post a Comment