Baby Taylee Munns was born at 12:36 after 1 hour and 10 minutes of labor, she weighs 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 in long. She is so perfect and we love her so much. Everything went great and we can't wait to take her home!
Congrats you guys!! She is just adorable, and look at all that hair!! Good thing you made all those bows.....haha! ;) Can't wait for you to bring her home!!
12 comments:
Congrats!! Glad everything went okay. She looks so cute and she has so much hair!
She's beautiful Nat! You have a daughter!! Congrats. Love you!
Oh she is too cute. I am glad everything went well.
Hooray! I love her already!
And, yes. Of course I'll be the godmother.
Congrats you guys!! She is just adorable, and look at all that hair!! Good thing you made all those bows.....haha! ;) Can't wait for you to bring her home!!
congratulations! that taylee's the luckiest idaho girl to be born. she's got a great family! =) way to go mama!!! (oh yeah, and props to dad too)
1 hour and 10 minutes are you kidding me!!! Wow! Congrats!
How sweet is she?!? Congrats guys!
Congrats! She is adorable. I'm glad everything went well.
Nat, she is beautiful!! Congrats!
Bryce and Natalie, she is so cute. I'm so happy for the both of you. Thank you for making me a great aunt again. I can't wait to hold her. Love ya!
what a beautiful little girl! glad everything went well for you guys. congrats!!
Post a Comment