Tuesday, November 10, 2009

bed rest

I have been dreading those two words since my Dr. put me on Terbutaline 18 weeks ago but it is true, I went to the doctor today and she put me on bed rest, just to be on the safe side until my next weeks appointment. Could be worse and ya it's only a week but if I am dilated next week then I will be on bed rest one more week and then we can have our baby!!!!! I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over it has been one thing after another, don't get me wrong there our some good parts about being pregnant, one of my favorites the anticipation, but this pregnancy has given me a lot of stress.

Other than that the appointment went well her heartbeat is strong and she is head down!

1 comment:

Patty said...

AHHHH! I'm so excited. I am the god-mother.... right? RIGHT?!

Bed rest can't be all bad. A perfect excuse to watch GhostHunters all day!