Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love a deal

Got this at Target for $8.99, 3 onesies, pair of shoes, and a headband
I love to yard sale, you can find some really nice clothes for cheap, a lot of the clothes in this picture still have the tags on them, I paid about $15 maybe $20 totally for what you see !!!!!!!

this is the fabric I am going to use for my blankets, I think after this I might go for some red or anything other than pink!


Colton and Mommy right before church

in the past two weeks since we found out that we are having a girl, I've done a LITTLE shopping. I might admit that maybe a little too much but I pride myself on being a bargain shopper. First off you have to know where the deals are, anybody who knows me knows that my favorite store is Target, they have very cute stuff and less expensive than Wal-mart. I hardly ever go to Wal-mart unless I know for sure it is a better price there than anywhere else, and I have found that they really aren't less than other stores, plus I hate there customer service! Yesterday I found some really cute receiving blankets for cheap but don't like how small they are so I bought some fabric at my favorite fabric store The Quilt Shoppe to make bigger receiving blankets. Then they had cute onesies and shoes, headbands all for a really good $$.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my son Colton but shopping for a girl is so MUCH FUN I have being dying to buy something PINK, but from the pictures above I think I need to add some other colors into the mix!!!

2 comments:

Meags.... said...

YAY! For little girls! It was fun seeing you on Sunday...sorry we were so out of it!

Kassie Crapo said...

Hey we are really close in pregnancy and I am having a girl also, so I totally know what you mean! I want to buy so much stuff, but I kind of have to restrain myself! Congrats and I hope everything goes well!