I finally pulled out my maternity clothes on Friday and went through them. It is always bitter sweet when you go from not being able to wear much of your old clothes to maternity, I defiantly need to get some new ones because when I was prego with Colton it was in the summer and I will be due in the winter with this one.
We had another family reunion this weekend, I really don't like family reunions because you go, eat and talk to all the people that you would if you weren't at the family reunion and then listen to some old people talk about the past, but this reunion is actually my favorite one. We go and have crispy fried chicken, every year my favorite, and then they have a auction. Everybody brings something to auction off and most years they have really cute stuff. I never buy anything because sometime $$ get to high, I think this year someone paid $10 for 4 homemade Christmas cards but it's always fun to see what people bring. They have raffle tickets that you can buy and they give aways prizes, and at the end they raffle off a homemade quilt and the person that wins has to make one for the next year. We always have a good time and this year one of Bryce's relatives has a snow shack and brought all of there flavors and the best part was they were free, yummy!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment