
We ended up canning 31 quarts and 10 pints, some of them were so big they weren't any good but most of them were about this size, HUGE!

We picked some beans at Bryce's uncles house and the beans were huge

Colton loves his big boy bed and always pulls my hand into his room to go look at it, he has a hard time going to sleep at night in it but nap time is really easy, he has transitioned nicely!

On Sunday we decided that Colton needs to finally get into his big boy bed, since he only has less than four months until his new sister comes.


I took Colton to the splash park in Rexburg, he had so much fun I think that we will have to go again soon. He went with his good friend Tegan, my camera ran out of batteries before I could get any more pictures!

Tegan and Colton LOVED the carousel

Colton eating his lunch before playing in the water

got a great deal at Albertsons this week. I got all that you see +
23 boxes of Mac and cheese
4 boxes of crackers
4 boxes of jello
4 boxes of fruit snacks
TOTAL $27.00
the box of diapers alone usually cost $19.99
I have been getting a lot of people ask me about posting on how it's done and I will post soon about how to coupon shop, or you can look on my blog list and there are a few blogs that are really good at explaining it, it's a lot of fun!!!!!!
1 comment:
Them are some beans! Colton looks so proud in his big boy bed.
The summer has flown by, I still haven't taken Addison to the splash park. I need to!
Post a Comment