Saturday, August 15, 2009

A murder in my kitchen

Brake out the yellow caution tape we have a crime sceen

This is so gross I wont even post pictures, the other day I heard a mouse in the house somewhere so I had Bryce set up a mouse trap in the kitchen between the wall and the stove. The next morning I went to see if there was a mouse and there wasn't, but there was no mouse trap either. I assumed that Bryce got up, saw that there was a mouse and took it outside but when I asked him he said no he hadn't touched it. I thought oh great the trap went off, didn't kill the mouse, and the mouse ran under the stove and died!!!!!



It gets better, I look over toward our fridge and see a small trail of what I think is blood leading under the fridge, so Bryce pulls out the stove and finds the mouse trap but no mouse. What he does find though is a mouse foot in the trap, GROSS. Then he pulls out the fridge and once again finds nothing, the blood trail ends, weird.



All I know is that I have a mouse trap, blood trail and a mouse foot but no body, somewhere limping around is a three legged mouse, if you see him I don't want him back, this situation has me stumped, you would think that with all of the Forensic Science that I watch I would have this mystery solved.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Totally Gross! That little mouse chewed his own foot off! Eww!!

Lauren said...

That is really nasty! Does that mean that there is blood trail all over your house then? EEEEWWWWW!
-Lauren