It started off with a trip for my 24 week check up, her heartbeat is good at 148 and she is kicking like crazy but the doctor didn't like the fact that I have been having so many braxton hicks with cramping so we did another ultrasound to see if my cervix was thinning. It was nice because we got to see the little booger again and she has grown so much since last months ultrasound. Of course she was sucking her thumb, and picking her nose like she was in the last ultrasound but everything checked out ok and the doctor sent me home with a prescription just in case I have a braxton hicks marathon like I did next week.
After I got home I feed my family lunch put Colton down and cleaned my storage room what a take it took me almost 3 hours, good thing Colton slept that long, I was so beat after that.
Then I helped Natasha, Clarissa, and Annette clean the 400 bottles Clarissa and I bought to can in, we got them at a really good deal at an estate sale, but they were so old we had to clean them really good to get all the junk off.
By six o'clock I started dinner and fed 8 people taco, thank goodness it didn't take long because I finished off the day canning 10 quarts of beans.
And tomorrow is only going to be busier, AAHAHAHAHAHAHA



3 comments:
So proud of you! Look at that storage room!
Look at your cute wittle baby bump. :)
you have been a busy bee! :) good job on all the canned goods!! theres nothing like the sound of jars "popping" as they seal! ha ha.. i left a comment after the one you left me on my blog about the couponing stuff.. and if you look at the left side of my blog i have a few of the blogs i follow for help with the couponing on there! :) hope alls well and your baby bump is cute! i am only 4 weeks ahead of you! ~Mel
You are a canning rockstar i can't even believe it!! I am such a slacker when it comes to that, and have only done it a few times. My food storage is lacking. I wish I lived by you so you could help me :)
Post a Comment