Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Craigslist

Disclaimer: To anyone who knows the people that posted these on craigslist, no hard feelings but really......................................
Precious was the title of this: Precious ya but not for $25
this person wanted $13 for this sweater, WHAT

Very cute bedding set: Are you kidding, not really and not for $40



Just because they are Ralph Lauren doesn't mean that you can charge $23 for used jeans, ugh!!!!


I love craigslist dont get me wrong but what is the deal with some people thinking that there stuff is worth gold, the other day I was on looking for a gently used baby swing and saw people trying to sell their stuff for way more than it's worth, come on people. Maybe I am being rude, and I am sorry if I offend anyone but this is just how I feel!!!

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

I agree with you Natalie, some people just expect to make money and not actually sell there USED stuff.