
Bryce bucked my mom and step dad off the tube, hahaha

my mom trying to ski for the first time in like 100 years!

can't you tell Colton loves his life jacket


Bryce convinced my mom and step dad to go on the tube while he drove, they loved it!!!!!

He loves to be in charge

My mom and step dad where in town last week and we had a nice visit with them. they decided to bring their boat which Bryce is thankful for and we had so much fun this past Saturday on it, can you tell!
4 comments:
Way to go to your mom and stepdad :) Looks like a fun time. I haven't been out on a boat all summer. in a couple weeks I will get the chance. can't wait.
I just went to the fabric site again and she changed some of them completely. So here are some new picks :). Under Luna, the main color I like is the '7874-J' and for the accent, '7871-P'. Thanks again Natalie!!!
Sounds lika a lot of fun! Wish we were there!
-L-
Hi Joan! I la-hove boating. I love seeing pictures of Bryce and Colton. It looks like Colton just loves his time with Daddio.
Post a Comment