






A while back Bryce's cousin Megan took these adorable pictures of Colton and I kept forgetting to post them. I love them all but these are probably my favorite, he is getting so big and so much fun saying new funny things everyday.
Today he came up to me and pulled up his shirt and said "mommy baby sister" as he pointed to his belly, he is very aware of what is going on and loves to give my belly kisses, he is going to be a awesome big brother!




2 comments:
Very cute pictures, I need to find someone to take cute pics like that of my girls and our family. Studio pics just aren't the same.
He is such a stud! Isn't it crazy how fast they seem to grow once another one is on the way? So does he want a little sister or what? I don't think Bryce would be too happy about that...ha!!
Post a Comment