Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Drum Roll..............

It's a baby, whooo hooo, we couldn't be happier. The heartbeat looks good and is weighing in right on mark. The baby is quiet the wiggle worm making it hard to get a good picture, but we did get a picture of the baby picking it's nose, totally MUNNS!! We are so excited and can't wait for this cute little baby to be born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





If you haven't figured out what we are having just listen to the song.........................................

6 comments:

Tracy said...

I win!

Danny & Branae Porter said...

Congrats that's so exciting! That was totally my guess! i can't wait to see what this cute little girl looks like! :)

Rachel Nielsen said...

Wohoo! I was right too! Congrats you guys!!!!

ashley said...

how fun! congratulations!

Patty said...

I'm tearing up a little. Sweet little girlly girl for Natters.

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Congratulations Natalie!!! Girls are so much fun, and how lucky to get one of each the first time round, Nick and I feel pretty lucky. Thanks for commenting on our munns blog, I am so happy that you, Rachel and I will have babes the same age! How fun! Love you!