Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm having an affair


People have been asking me if there is anything that I am craving since I have been pregnant and I am finally admitting it openly and honestly, YES chocolate pudding!!!!!!! I eat it EVERYDAY and it has to be the chocolate, not butterscotch, not vanilla, Chocolate. I eat it in hiding when Colton is sleeping because then I don't have to share it, I feel embarrassed when I go to the store and buy packages and packages of the snack packs, I just look at the cashier and say "it's for the kids," but honestly I will probably eat them all by myself. I get way to excited when I open the package and take the first bite, it is so smooth and thick, I even scrape the plastic cup just to every last bite, I can't get enough I think I need help!!!!!!

5 comments:

Gosfam said...

HA HA!! At least you admit it. My name is Natalie and I am chocolate puddingaholic!! :)

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

You are way too funny! If you crave it when you are preggo, you have to have it, right?

Lauren said...

HAHA! You are so funny Natalie!
-L-

ashley said...

i LOVE chocolate pudding. here's a little tip for you. you should buy the jell-o instant pudding (they also have the cook n serve that is better but it's more time consuming)... make the big box...you get more that way! and if you want a really great treat...top it with real whipping cream....mmmmmm

Summer Mortensen said...

That's so funny! At least it's chocolate pudding and not something weird like pickles and icecream, right?