I don't know what is wrong with my blog but when I upload pictures they don't show up until I post them, they are just a bunch of numbers and words blobbed together, does any one else have that problem, and how do you fix it, I can't write under my pictures!!!!!!!
We started the day with the annual ward breakfast at 7:00 a.m. It was very yummy but way to early for Colton, he was kind of a stinker. Then we headed off to the parade and enjoyed watching Colton and how excited he was with everything, he loved it even dancing to all the music, I loved it cause they always hand out chocolate milk, yummy. Then we went home and all took naps, then headed off to Alpine to get some illegal fireworks, what a beautiful drive, we got caught in a heavy rain storm that was a little scary but really fun. Palisades was beautiful and I couldn't believe how full it was. That night we had a BBQ with Bryce's family, (his mom makes the best potato salad) and then waited to set off fireworks. Colton did not like them one bit so I put him to bed early, maybe next year. We only set off a few cause we were all tired, and we saved the rest to set off on Sunday but the weather was so bad we might set them off on the 24th of July. We had a really great day and I was so glad to be able to spend it with Bryce and Colton, and for the first time I think that I really spent some time thinking about our country and how wonderful it is to live here, and for everyone that makes it possible for us to have our freedoms. It also made me think am I making them proud, am I doing things in my life that would make their fight worth while, I hope so!!!!



1 comment:
sounds like you guys had a fun 4th! just a quick little tip on your picture problems...you said that once you upload them they show up as just a bunch of numbers and and signs.....it sounds like you are in the "edit HTML" tag...try writing your posts in the "Compose" tag. It's on the upper right hand corner of the box that you write your post. All the pics should show up there....and thats also where you can change the size and color of certain words in your post. I hope that made scence. If not let me know and ill try to clarify a little. haha. good luck!
Post a Comment