On Wednesday the 22nd we will hopefully get to find out what we are having. I am so excited because this kid has sure been a kicker, he/she doesn't kick hard but kicks all the time, and it will be fun to be able to know if she is a feisty girl or a rambunctious boy.
I decided that I was going to get your input, tell me what you think I am having in my comments, and when we find out, we will put every one's name into a hat that was right and draw a name. That person wins a "surprise" from me, something homemade, good luck!!
For those of you who don't want to leave a vote under comments you can vote on the side of my blog!



11 comments:
Alright, I am going to guess girl! I think everyone else is having one except me :). Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
I have to say a girl. Its a girl year. everyone is having girls.
My vote is boy, just to be different than the rest. You look great Nat! And, I want to win your "surprise."
Hmmmm....I am going to say boy!! Two boys in a row would match my two girls in a row :)
my gut instinct is a girl. one boy and one girl would be perfect for you two...and lets face it...bryce needs a little princess to spoil.
Boy. Most definately. You'll have two boys to follow Bryce around the farm. B. O. Y.
I think it's going to be a boy. After all, two boys would match my two, and they could all be great friends! Maybe you'll be like the rest of us and have the same two in a row, who knows! Can't wait to find out what that little one is!
I'm going to say boy!
-L-
P.S: Can you get to my blog okay?
I'm going with a boy. We love having 2 little boys!!!
GIRL, We what a girl to play with Emalyn, and team up against Colton!!! Girls Rock!!!
Annette and Clarissa
It's definitely a girl! :)
Post a Comment