Jovani and I
Ronae and I
It all started with a computer with a virus, I thought it was a simple virus but oh no it had to be the nasty kind. $180 later and a whole system reboot we are back on line, the one thing that made me mad was that I had to re-install all my software, bummer!!! Also on Friday I ended up with a cold, you know the kind that make you shiver and shake, make you feel like you are wearing a 100 lb body suit and make it so you are incapable of doing anything for yourself, ugh!
On a good note I got to see some old friends I haven't seen in awhile, Jovani is my old roommate, I was living with her when Bryce and I met and through our whole courtship (what a funny word) she is the nicest most talented person in the world, (literally). I haven't seen her since I was 9 months pregnant with Colton so it was good to visit with her. On Saturday I was feeling better thank goodness cause I met up with Jon and Heather, and my friend Ronae who I worked with at the Circle of Love and went to lunch. She is the cutest pregnant girl and even though she has a belly she still is very fashionable, I can't wait for her to be a mommy she will be the best! We also went to a funeral on Saturday of a older Gentlemen in our ward, he was a very shy man so I didn't know him very well but he led a good life. Bryce was telling me that he and his wife have 14 kids and only one set of twins, WOW I really look up to someone who can do that and be sane.
Overall it was a busy, productive, sickening, joyful, cool, colorful weekend!!!!!!!!
On a good note I got to see some old friends I haven't seen in awhile, Jovani is my old roommate, I was living with her when Bryce and I met and through our whole courtship (what a funny word) she is the nicest most talented person in the world, (literally). I haven't seen her since I was 9 months pregnant with Colton so it was good to visit with her. On Saturday I was feeling better thank goodness cause I met up with Jon and Heather, and my friend Ronae who I worked with at the Circle of Love and went to lunch. She is the cutest pregnant girl and even though she has a belly she still is very fashionable, I can't wait for her to be a mommy she will be the best! We also went to a funeral on Saturday of a older Gentlemen in our ward, he was a very shy man so I didn't know him very well but he led a good life. Bryce was telling me that he and his wife have 14 kids and only one set of twins, WOW I really look up to someone who can do that and be sane.
Overall it was a busy, productive, sickening, joyful, cool, colorful weekend!!!!!!!!



5 comments:
What a busy weekend!
Sorry to hear about your computer, we had that happen last year...it really sucks!
Love the painted toenails :)
GRRRRRReat toenails!!! I've been soooo missing Rexburg for some reason the last couple days (which, considering the snow, not what I'd have expected to be doing right about now). Glad to know you're feeling a bit better. Miss you! We may get to pop over for a visit this summer, we'll have to see. BIGGEST HUGS! Tell your hunny hi too. (Make sure he hugs ya for me!)
I love the toenail polish on Colton, what a hoot! I'm sorry about your cold, they are the worst!
ask bryce and mike about the lake powell trip? If they don't remember i'll tell you this weekend
Love the toenails! I will have to peak at church... unless bryce made you clean it off!
Post a Comment