Monday, March 23, 2009
Sick of being SICK
Well as you know I have Influenza and the doctor told me that it should runs its course in 18 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well here we are on day # 25 with no let up on the fever, as a matter of fact on Saturday my fever spiked to 103, it sucked!!!!!!!!!!!! So today I went back to the doctor who tested my blood and said that my white blood cell count was high, which indicates I have an infection somewhere in my body, don't know where though!!!! So he gave me a really strong shot and said that I should be feeling better in a day, LETS HOPE. If that doesn't work than he will refer me to a specialist, lets pray it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
oh dear nat! That same thing happened to my dad over Christmas! Are you sure you didn't have strep? Did they test you? My dad has been in such a mess with his. They didn't treat him for strep right away because they didn't think he had it and when he wasn't getting better he had a blood test and his white blood cell count was up. Well it turned out when he finally went to a specialist that he did have strep and it went untreated, and now he is dealing with ramatic fever! Which is just awful, the infection attacked his joints and it hasn't been too good! Ok so I'm not being encouraging at all, but that really worries me...maybe get a second opinion?? It is not fun to be sick when you have kids!! I'll be thinking about you...I hope you can get it all figured out soon! Love ya!
hun that sux!! im so sorry. get feeling better!
I'm sorry your still sick. I hope they figure out what is going on. If you need anything let me know.
okay....that sucks! I can't wait till summer so all this yucky stuff goes away for awhile.
Feel better soon! I didn't know they had miracle shots that made you better that fast...hope it works for you!!
That is so crummy!! I hope you feel better really really soon. I can't imagine being sick for that long. It doesn't seem normal. You would think with the medical world the way it is, you would be feeling better within a week. Keep Smiling girl and GET WELL.
Post a Comment