So I wanted one of these when I first had Colton but they cost too much money so I decided to make one, well I never got around to making one for myself but started to make them for other people.
If anyone wants one they are called "hooter hiders" or nursing covers that have a opening at the top that only mommy can look to check on the baby but no one else! I make them out of a really good "non see through" fabric for $25.
I usually get my fabric from a place called the quilt shoppe, her website is katicupcake.com if you want to choose which fabric you like.
Let me know if anyone would like me to make one for you or a friend, they make great baby shower gifts, and if you don't need one now just keep me in mind!~



4 comments:
I need one pronto! Have a baby shower coming up the second week of April...is that too fast? Let me know. I'll check out the fabrics just in case. =) Luv ya!
Ohh I sooo love mine you made me!! What a good friend you are! Sorry we kept missing each other today...call me tomorrow because we definitely need to talk after reading your facebook!
I will keep that in mind for future use. Too cute!!
So I'm LOVING Apple Dot Spring under her Farmer's Market collection. Is that doable? What'll it cost to have it shipped too?
Post a Comment