Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Real March MADNESS









Well you are probably sick of hearing about my family and how we have all been really sick this month, but I tallied it up and we have been to the doctor 11 times had 7 shots, 3 rounds of antibiotics, 1 blood test, and 1 broken arm, ya that's right a broken arm. I came home from my last shot of antibiotics yesterday and Colton was asleep, but soon woke up nursing his left arm. I thought that it was just asleep but after 1/2 hour he wouldn't move it at all and kept crying, so I asked Bryce if he had fallen and he said ya, "he was just walking outside and tripped over some re bar and fell, he got right up and cried a little so he took him in the house feed him and put him to sleep and didn't think much about it." I decided we should take him to the doctor and sure enough he had broken his arm right above his elbow, we have to go back to the doctor in a week to get it check out again. Colton did so good and hardly cried he has been such a trooper I feel so bad, he tries so hard to do everything with just one arm, I love that little kid.


On a good note I feel really good today and haven't had a fever in almost two days, I hope next month will bring good health and we don't have to go see another doctor for along time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

ashley said...

wow! you guys have had it rough this month. poor colton...and poor you. sounds like you are handling it all very well...you are a super mom!

Gosfam said...

wow I am counting my blessings that we have missed the flu (knock on wood), I am glad you are finally feeling better, and so sad for your little man. It is always so sad to see a little one with a cast, and yet they manage to keep on keepin on.

Holly said...

You must have gone to the dr. after we hung up from talking! I'm sorry he broke his arm. How sad! I hope you guys get feeling better.

Meags.... said...

My goodness sister! It's a good thing this month is almost over! Glad you are feeling better.

Our parents are planning a trip to vegas in the near future aren't they? we should just bum a ride with them and go and enjoy it ourselves?!?!?

LKP said...

i hear ya on doc deal. =[ yes i want that hooter hider. it'll make this next baby shower a cakewalk. luv. glad you feel a little better and no fever. woot woot .

LKP said...

poor colton's arm

Tracy said...

You guys really have had a rough month. I guess it can only get better! :)