Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Husband is AMAZING

Bryce did such a good job on this


Colton loves this


I think that I am going to paint Bryce and Colton in the tractor

Besides the fact that he is building an addition to his parents house, Bryce keeps himself busy by building things! He is so naturally good at it he just whips it up when something comes to his head for example; I wanted to get a step stool for Colton cause Mr. Independent wants to wash his own hands, so Bryce made him this cool tractor step stool, I love him!!!!!!!! Bryce's grandma really wanted a entertainment center for her new T.V. so what did Bryce do whipped one up, we never have to go to the store again, any time I want something I can have it custom made, with love, from my hubby, I wish I was like him!!
Next on the list is a tractor bed for Colton, can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Munns boys are really so talented. I didn't realize how much so till we remodeled our condo, and saw all of his hard work and creativity first hand. I love that little step stool

Patty said...

Wow. Uber-talented. Seriously. Wow.