I wished sometimes that I was smarter than I am, story going; Colton and I have been sick for over two weeks now, not just the ok I don't feel good but the I AM SICK and can't do much!!!!! We finally went to the doctor when I couldn't handle it any more last Sunday and they put both of us on Antibiotics. Three days later we still didn't feel any better and were both running a fever of over 100, so yesterday we decided to go to a different doctor who tested me (by sticking a long q-tip which I swear touched my brain) for Influenza, and wouldn't you know it that is what I have, on top of a sinus infection, yuck! the doctor said that at this point we have to just let it run it's course which is 18 DAYS, so needless to say we are almost over this!
Moral of the story GET A FLU SHOT NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a worse time to get the flu too, we had so much going on last week, Zach and Nicole came for Dallin and Clarissa's baby blessing and ended up staying at our house (hopefully they don't get it) on top of that I was in charge of a Daddy Daughter dance for all the Achievement Day girls, it was a lot of fun but hard work!!! I also had to teach Sharing time at church I was so sick that day and out of it I honestly don't remember what I said, hahahaha!!!
Over all we got through it and are still alive so on to the next project, cleaning my house, WHAT A MESS...............................



No comments:
Post a Comment