Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my bedroom inspiration


I found this pillow at Target and couldn't pass it up, would you? Can't wait to show you the rest of the bedroom, when it's done of course!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

i LOVE this pillow--funny short story, my husband and i just went shopping at target to buy things for our bedroom makeover and we had two favorite pillows..this one and the orange one. we chose the orange one BUT we both are still crazy about this pillow bc the blue is perfect for guy/girl and the bird is fabulous! (we are fans of birds in decor) so..love this pillow and so thrilled to see your bedroom with this pillow being the inspiration, oh man, i cannot wait!!! thanks for becoming a follower :) be on the lookout for my giveaway later in the week!

katie

Julia Marcum said...

Love. Love it. Really. Wow. Great inspiration!

ashley said...

love love love that pillow!!! can't wait to see what you did to the bedroom!

Annalee Taylor said...

that is crazy, I went to UTah about a year ago and redid my aunts bedroom, I found that EXACT pillow and did her room around it! I added red in a few places to make it pop, it turned out really cute. Ill have to post some pics later, I cant wait to see what you do! How fun is that!