OBJECTIVE:
*Deep clean my house--- floor to ceiling,,, taking it one room at a time, can't wait!
*Redecorate each room, one at a time. I have been stressing for a long time because there is so much that I want to do with my house that I do nothing because I don't know where to start. My other problem is I am not sure what I want to do, you would think that being a Interior Designer the idea's would flow, BLOCKAGE!
* spend a LITTLE bit of money, I want a lot of these projects to cost nothing, to come from taking stuff around my house and re-purposing them. I also can't wait for yard sales, my dream shopping!
I think that my problem is I like a lot of VERY different things and I don't know what to settle on and what goes good together, one thing I have decided my style is Eclectic.
This wonderful project starts on Monday, or tomorrow which every comes first, WISH ME LUCK!
*Deep clean my house--- floor to ceiling,,, taking it one room at a time, can't wait!
*Redecorate each room, one at a time. I have been stressing for a long time because there is so much that I want to do with my house that I do nothing because I don't know where to start. My other problem is I am not sure what I want to do, you would think that being a Interior Designer the idea's would flow, BLOCKAGE!
* spend a LITTLE bit of money, I want a lot of these projects to cost nothing, to come from taking stuff around my house and re-purposing them. I also can't wait for yard sales, my dream shopping!
I think that my problem is I like a lot of VERY different things and I don't know what to settle on and what goes good together, one thing I have decided my style is Eclectic.
This wonderful project starts on Monday, or tomorrow which every comes first, WISH ME LUCK!



2 comments:
GOOD LUCK! I am still trying to pin down my exact style. I know I LOVE color, I would say I am a bit eclectic myself, but I love Urban chic and modern as well. ....maybe I'll call that all eclectic.
What are you going to start on first? Good luck on getting the project done. Spring makes me want to de-junk also.
Post a Comment