Wednesday, March 30, 2011

sneak peak part I

This is what my bathroom looked like when we first moved in




of course we have made numerous changes to it since then but this is what we started with




AFTER




of course I would love to change out the counter tops but not going to spend the money to do it




I have been spring cleaning for what feels like forever but it's really been only a week. I managed to finally get my bathroom done, well almost, just a few decorating fixes.

I am a perfectionist to the T my husband thinks I am crazy but I look over my walls, if I see paint missing of my lines aren't perfect I go over it with a tiny painbrush until it looks perfect. Now I know why it took my one week to do my bathroom, my philosophy is if your going to do it do it PERFECT! Now on to the next..........................

2 comments:

Katie said...

your bathroom is beautiful! i am loving the wood floor and shelves you put in! the white paint on around the mirrors freshen everything up, so pretty! i am very impressed with project, great job! im sure everyone is enjoying the new look and feel :) have a great week and thanks for sharing!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Love the changes! You are super ambitious to take all that on but what fun. I will hire you help me with my house when we get one!