Today was an awesome couponing day, it started out really early but good thing because I was able to get what I wanted.
21 boxes of cereal--- that will last us all year
2 gallons of milk
big bag of M&M-- not shown
2 bags of oreos
6 shampoo and conditioners
2 bottles of mousse
1 box ritz crackers
3 packages of danimals yogurt
4 tubes of toothpaste
1 tube of butter
3 packages of razors
2 coloring books
1 bubbles
1 balloon punching bag
4 crayola color wonders
TOTAL = $31.27
SAVED = $128.20
plus a rebate for a $10.00 gas card AND a free butter
I think that I will pat myself on the back today!!!!!



3 comments:
I saw your post from Patty's blogroll, hope you don't mind me commenting. I'm just starting to get into this (again). I can't seem to get the hang of it. lol Where did you shop for all of this stuff?
Did you get the crayloa wonders at Walgreens? I went and they didn't have any. :(
Megan, it takes a lot of patience at first, I like to follow blogs like Fabulesslyfrugal.com, they do all the work and just tell you were to get the coupons. I bought all of that at Albertsons and Walgreens, my two favorite stores.
Holly I went first thing in the morning, and I found that if you don't get there with in the first 15 min, (no kidding) you won't get what you want. Couponing in Rexburg has gotten worse in the last few months, toooooo many people doing it, and being rude about it!!!!! I can't wait for the college kids LEAVE!!!!
Post a Comment