Friday, March 4, 2011

Day of Service


Goal 50 hair bows, accomplished 50 hair bows


Ya know it feels really good to do service. I am not by any means trying to pat myself on the back, I am just so blessed that I feel the need to give back. On Wednesday Bryce's sister, a friend Crystal and I started a project making hair bows for Primary Children's Hospital, let me give you the back story.

A friend came to me about a week ago and told me that her granddaughter had been diagnosed with Leukemia and has made it one year!!! In celebration of her one year mark they wanted to do a BIG service project to give back to those that are going through the same thing. You can read more about this little girls story here:


http://www.myhoffmans.blogspot.com/


Next project making HEADBANDS so these sweet little girls can wear the hair bows, WHO'S WITH ME?

No comments: