Well, we started off last Monday bright and early with a bang.... literally!!!! Clarissa and I and all the kids were off to the falls to do a little shopping. We got as far as the freeway and BOOM, my transmission went out, LOVELY!!!
$2,400 later we are up and running, I guess that is what happens when you have a vehicle, huh!~


Taylee got her first haircut on Thursday March 3rd. She did really good, can you tell she loved it. We figured out if you squirt a water bottle into there mouth they love it and it keeps there attention.

Taylee and I got some much needed snuggle time. Taylee also got her first molar on the top right, OUCH! She has learned to say PLEASE when she wants some thing, and also knows sign language for it, smarty pants!

Colton went to the dentist on the 7th of March, no cavities!!!!! He did so good, just sat there and let them clean and check his teeth, never made a peep. His eyes did start watering when the cleaned them, he said it tickled.

Taylee just adores Colton and Colton is very protective over Taylee, they make a great pair

There is a lot of love going on in our house

I decided that all of those hair bows I am donating need hairbands, so here I go!!!!

Taylee really wanted to play dress up, or was that her mommy?!?! She was so cute she couldn't quite figure out how to get a hold of her wings, so she kept reaching back and then going in circles like a puppy chasing her tail, it was too cute!
2 comments:
what a cute family you have!
Whose your dentist? We need to find a kid dentist. Your kids are so cute. Sorry about the car incident....but at least its fixed now.
Post a Comment