Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update

A lot has happened in the Munns house in the last week, we painted the spare bathroom and the babies room (thank you, Clarissa and Natasha) it looks great and I can't wait until it is all put together. We had torn our house apart trying to get the back room finished, isn't that funny how you want to redo one room and it turns into multiple room?!?!

Annette, Clarissa, Natasha, and I hit the Seagull book sale this weekend, the first 100 people in line got this really cool tote bag, or course we had to make it in time for that so we showed up 1/2 hour early to a line that had already formed, but we got our totes and I spent $37.00 and saved $123.00 ya for me, I was glad because I got a lot of Christmas shopping done!

Sunday was a crazy day I ended up in the hospital for half the day with contractions, don't worry though we got them under control and found out that I had some sort of infection somewhere they could never find, but I am taking medicine to get rid of it. It was a scary day but I am glad that everything turned out ok, 11 weeks early would not be a good thing.

I will post pictures of everything later when I get the back room unpacked and can find my camera cord!

2 comments:

ashley said...

i'm glad you are ok...that's scary! take it easy lady!

Rachel Nielsen said...

Glad everything is ok! Take some time to put your feet up :)