Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pictures Galore!!!!

Colton's snowman, that melted 3 hours later, he is still sad!


We woke up yesterday to snow on the ground and Colton thought he needed to go play immediately!


her bedding I haven't made yet




it's getting there I will post pictures when it is done!



The new room for the baby


Colton really wanted a green cake for his birthday so thats what he got!


showing off how old he is



loving his birthday blanket from Grandma and Grandpa great



Colton's birthday cake, thanks to Natasha for your help!


after the zoo



cute picture of Emalyn


Colton thought this water fountain was the coolest



I think his favorite part was the lions or at least it was mine






Colton at the zoo




his favorite was the monkeys




Colton, Emalyn, Natasha, and Clarissa




Colton singing I am a Child of God!

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

Colton is so cute. I love his birthday cake, and I also love the baby's bedding polka dots are so fun.

Tara Mortensen said...

Coltons bday cake is adorable! your so creative! It was fun getting to see ya a couple of times. we should get together again!!

Clarissa Draney said...

So cute!!! I love it!!!-- just jto let you know it is hard to red the writing on this blog