I LOVE the fall so much that yes I changed my background. I love the smell the colors the fact that it's not so hot out anymore, plus it brings back a lot of memories from childhood. Fall is when you started school, football session , homecoming dances, corn on the cob, the colors change outside, and best of all Halloween is right around the corner. Most people wouldn't guess but my favorite holiday is Halloween, I LOVE IT, I love to be scared, I love candy, I love costumes and parties.
I know that I am jumping a little ahead of myself but why not try to bring it on a little early this year?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am with you, bring on fall!!!!
this cracks me up because i wanted to change mine to Fall the other day too!! I made myself wait a little while, but now I may change my mind! ha ha I LOVE this time of year!! As soon as school starts and I start canning peaches and apples I get Fall fever!! the smells are the best!! I sell Scentsy so i always have yummy Fall smells in the house.. plus Halloween is just around the corner!! Baking, trick or treating, Thanksgiving, beautiful leaves on the trees, NEW TV shows, and NEW babies are all around the corner!! :)
PS Luke and I think your little boy is a doll!! :)
I love fall too! My favorite season. Oh - when I saw you at church I thought that you make the cutest little prego mama!
Post a Comment