Monday, September 21, 2009

Feels soooo good


About a month ago there was the fabulous deal at Albertsons, if you spend $25 on specific Kraft items you get a $5 Catalina ( which is $5 towards your next purchase) and $20 mail in rebate, so basically $25 worth of groceries for FREE. Included in this purchase was a box of cinnamon toast crunch, YUMMMMMMM I know, but in the box was a chance to win a $5, $10, or $25 gift card. Now when it comes to prizes on a cereal box I am very leery but I opened the box and to my surprise THERE IT WAS a $25 gift card!!!!! Still thinking whats the catch, Bryce and I read all the fine print and it was true we won, all I had to do was activate it.


To sum it up I got $25 of free groceries and then got a $25 gift card on top of that!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Patty said...

You're kidding me! You are one lucky ducky!

Meags.... said...

We need to have lessons when we come up again. We should all do a 5k! I'm sure it'll be a breeze for you

Kate said...

some people have all the luck :) lol.