Tuesday, September 22, 2009
28 weeks
I had my 28 week check-up today, everything was good, we got to have another ultrasound ( I will try to post pictures, my scanner is acting up) she is right on target and moving a lot! I made sure that the ultrasound tech looked at the gender again because I kept having dreams she was really a he, She is weighing in at 2lbs 8oz give or take, and has hair, yaaaahhaaa!!! I was very excited that i passed my glucose test and my iron is good too, with Colton it was low and I had to take iron pills. We are so excited for this baby and glad everything looks great. I will post a belly shot soon, I am getting huge, I have gained a whooping 17 lbs so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I just want to meet that little girl! Hurry up and get here!
Oh please, 17 pounds!! When you hit 30 or 35, THEN i will feel bad for you....haha! No, seriously you look great for 28 weeks, i was like twice your size i swear! I can't believe only 12 weeks left, doesn't seem like it should be that soon already. Funny how fast it goes when it's not you, right?
wow that was fast! 28 weeks already??
Yay for babies, hope the last weeks are good for you :)
Can you believe we have just over 2 months left??? I am getting so dang excited! I have been meaning to write you and tell you THANK YOU for the hooter hider! It is so cute and I can't wait to use it :)
Post a Comment