Colton and I have been in Washington State for the last week having a blast with my side of the family! Bryce wasn't able to make it because of farming, we miss him a ton and can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!! The main reason for our visit was my cousin Lindsay's wedding, it was very nice and I was honored to be able to stand in her line. We have also been doing a lot of fun activities with the family and Colton is loving every minute of it! I will post pictures when I get home on Sunday!
I have been feeling really good with no more nausea, which made this vacation that much better, HURRAY!!! Colton has been doing good too, taking good naps and sleeping pretty good for not being in his own bed, that make me happy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my I had no idea Lindsay got married, I haven't talked to her in a while, but she never mentioned anything. I will be excited to see pics.
It was fun seeing up there! Your lucky you didn't have to leave as soon as I did though!!!
-L-
Hope you had fun with fam. Congrats on the lil' one on his/her way. We're excited for you all. We are missing Idaho a ton, but will be back a bit this summer. Take care!
welcome back for a bit :)
Have fun with the fam and enjoy the nice weather!
Post a Comment