For some reason my blog is being weird and I can't write under my picture so let me tell you about them
1. My nephew Mason at his 8th Birthday party, we went to Vernal for his Birthday/baptisim
2.Bryce and Colton
3.My nephew Rooks being a cheeser, he is so cute and only 3 months yonger than Colton, they were connected at the hip while we were there
4.My brothers and sisters and mom in the middle
5.My sister Brooke her husband Lynn and there kids
6.Colton and My step-sisters little girl Addison, they are less than two months apart
7. Addison eating a goo-gurt she is so cute
8.Colt playing on Addisons four wheeleeler as Colton would call it (Bryce loves the fact that he is playing on a pink four wheeler)
9.My cousin Lindsay and I at her wedding
10.Colton and I
11.Colton with Grandpa Eyre and the lawn mower or as Colton would say the Tractor
12.My mom and Larry's gorgeous yard I want mine to look that good
13-14 My mom and Larry have been working very hard on there garden, Trying this new thing called Square Foot Gardening and it is doing really well, I want to do one too ( and they have only picked TWO weeds so far, not fair)
15.Colton and my mom playing in their water fountain, Colton loved it
16.Colton at the mall in one of those carts you can rent, it was the only way we could get him to go shopping with us
17. Colton, my sister, my brother Nick, and Destiny a girl my sister takes care of once a week on the tube on the Columbia River
18.Colton loved the boat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment