Monday, June 29, 2009

Entitled







I bought a few new things this past week for myself and I don't feel guilty at all. I told Bryce that he didn't have to buy me an anniversary present cause I bought myself one. I went to a watch party last week and bought this cute little watch, I couldn't resist, plus I would be the only women in my ward without one,(they are the new hottest thing.)


Then when I was at lone pine nursery I saw that they were having a sale on there melting pots, once again couldn't resist, they are half the price of the Scentsy brand plus I got it at 20% off that, SCORE!!!!

Then Bryce and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday because nice weather = Bryce farming, so we left Colton with Grandma and Grandpa and spent the afternoon in Idaho Falls. We bought some stuff to do home improvements, which I have been dying to do FOREVER and then went to Firehouse Grill for dinner. It was really good, I had the chicken cordon bleu, yummy, and Bryce had the fish and shrimp. Over all a pretty good weekend, I am glad that Bryce and I got to spend some time together because in the summer that doesn't happen very often. Bryce did the floor in our spare bathroom and it only took him about an hour, I will take some more pictures when I rest of the bathroom gets done

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

I need a watch!! I know those are the "in" thing. I love Scentsy Shanell sells it, but that is a good deal for a warmer. Way to shop!!