Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yard Sale



This past weekend Dallin, Clarissa, Bryce and I decided to have a yard sale. We were a little sceptical because it was suppose to rain but we decided to go ahead with it anyway. We had it in the bowling Allie parking lot which was the perfect place because it is right on one of the main streets in Rexburg and there is a yard sale there every weekend so guaranteed people would show up. It was the perfect weekend too because there was a air show which brought alot of people and they were having a festival across the street. We Did really good selling alot of clothes and almost all the the furniture that we brought, it was fun too!

2 comments:

Patty said...

I hope you made a lot of money too! I didn't know they even HAD yardsales there.

Lauren said...

Haha! I like the photo of Colton with a $10.00 sign on him! FUNNY!

YOUR BEST COUSIN EVER LAUREN