Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Update

Went to the doctor today and everything looks great! The baby's heartbeat was at 148 which is a lot lower than Coltons, his was always in the 170 range, (I think that means it's a girl, haha.) I am doing good with no more nausea but still very tired. I have also been having heart Palpitations, the doctor told me to drink more water, and that it was fairly common in pregnancy, to just watch and see, if it gets worse by the next appointment then I would have to wear a monitor for a while, ugh I hope that doesn't happen! We scheduled my ultra-sound for July 22nd, CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ashley said...

glad to hear everything is going well! congrats again...and i can't wait to hear if it's another boy or a sweet little sister for colton

Rachel Nielsen said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! Maybe the reverse of the old wives tale about heart rates works for you and Colton will have a baby sister! We are going to a 3d place on the 1st to see if we can find out early. I can hardly wait either!!!